Loading...
Custom Slideshows. Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2009/02/custom-slideshow-gadget-for-blogger.html#ixzz25paqQnvu -->

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Japanese speaking exam

So, The Tuesday just gone, i had my  Jap speaking exam for my final year 12 exams.
It was hard going in since i was straight after lunch, and had to wait a bit outside for them to ask me to come in.  By that point i just wanted to get in their and get on with ^^
Surprisingly, i think i did well. Until your tested in a proper situation, you don't realise how much you've learnt.

Today, my Japanese sensei video my sister and i asking us for tips and about our experience so she could she the next years year 12 and so on, to help with their exam. I think it's a very good idea.
We may upload it to YouTube, if i do, I'll be sure to post a link.


I had planned on wearing kimono, but i decided after working out it would be a 1 hour drive, plus i would be hanging around for around 2 hours, on a hot Australian spring day waiting to go in, that it may not be my best plan
So on that, i didn't wear kimono, but i took lots of photos ^^
The examiners seemed impressed XP

My school is having a uniform free day tomorrow. I decided since it was my last day of formal school i would have a bit of fun.
I'm going to wear my year 6 primary school tshirt. I laughed so hard when i put it on tonight and i still fit, the only change, is I'm no longer washboard flat XD (quite the opposite actually)

This Friday is my Muck up day/ celebration day, whatever you wish to call it. I have a fantastic outfit planned for it, and I'm looking forward to sharing it.

Hope your all well.

Siren
 

No comments:

Post a Comment