Loading...
Custom Slideshows. Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2009/02/custom-slideshow-gadget-for-blogger.html#ixzz25paqQnvu -->

Friday, October 19, 2012

Art exhibition

Yesterday, i spent most of my free periods helping  set up my schools year 12 art exhibition, I helped move across and display 90% of the photography works. Job well done XD
On the other hand, my right hand now has six large paper cuts, and my nails arn't looking much better XD

Tonight we made the opening and i decided to wear kimono.
I chose a very special obi as it was one i made especially for my photography class from a photo of a kookaburra transferred onto calico.
Me at the exhibition, please excuse the blurring, our VCE artworks shouldn't be online till December.

Just a shot so you can see the back ^^
 
What do you think???
 

No comments:

Post a Comment