Loading...
Custom Slideshows. Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2009/02/custom-slideshow-gadget-for-blogger.html#ixzz25paqQnvu -->

Thursday, March 22, 2012

In Australia (I don't know about anywere else) It is cultural divesity week. Culminating Yesterday (21 March)As the international day for elimination of Racial Discrimination. I wanted to do something since my love for kimono is from another race.
I decided on My Furisode since the ribbon we were given is orange and i wanted to cary the theme. The ribbon is pinned into the bottom of my plat.
I'm really happy with the photo's we got of this outfit. I suggested to ryuu chan we have a shot on mum's steps, and it was just perfect. (too bad about the shed T_T)


The Outfit has my Chu furisode, Fukuro obi, a white loose knit scarf, my boots. Plus the ribbon. I would deffinetly wear this set again.
Shots by my sister.

Model; me
matta ne
Siren

1 comment:

  1. This ensemble was stunning! I barely see furisode ensemble with boots or other western footwear ;).

    ReplyDelete