Loading...
Custom Slideshows. Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2009/02/custom-slideshow-gadget-for-blogger.html#ixzz25paqQnvu -->

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

ko furi fun time

Been a while, but i return bearing fun news.
Finnaly i'm goiing to have some ladys hakkama plus a bonus 2 kimono (ko furi at that) I can't wait to get my hands on them.
On the down side i have to wait till my birthday at the end of the month till i can have them since i'm paying dad back with expected b day money. And i had to pay for expensive shipping to, there goiing to be sitting in his cubourd for weeks Crys, oh well i'll have them forevor after that.

This is the first one, it has white rabbits with red eyes on the sleeves witch will make it a real sentimental kimono for me since i lost my precious rabbit ruby who had this traits in november last year. The hakkama it comes with will need some ironing.

 I've been looking for a chocolate brown kimono for a while now. I had this idea in my head to pair it with a rich blood red obi. (plus it's my second favourite colour) XD

I can't wait to get my hands on these. And a big thanks to Yamtoku for posting them ^^
Best buy for $40 i've done in a while ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment